Babies! Starting To Get Their Casque

So cute! And wow that is some amazing color! Can't wait to see them grow up:)

Thank you Quinn! I'm hoping to get to see some of them grow up here on the forums. :)

So many great photos :)
Thanks for sharing Jann. I never get tired of the baby pics.

Thank you Brad! I can't help but make pictures all the time. They are forever doing something cute. :)

babbies05092014231_zpscbaae590.jpg

Possibly the cutest picture I've seen all year! :D They are getting so big so fast! I remember when my little monster was that size. So adorable at that age.

:cool:

Good grief this is cuteness overload!!! So glad you are having such a great time taking care of these babies - and it's a good thing tax season is over and done with! :D

to cute when they get mad xDD to cute Typhoon my adult male is just he cutest turd ever when hes mad

Possibly the cutest picture I've seen all year! :D They are getting so big so fast! I remember when my little monster was that size. So adorable at that age.

:cool:

Thank you Michael for the kind words about the photo. They are growing and I have them spoiled rotten. :)

Good grief this is cuteness overload!!! So glad you are having such a great time taking care of these babies - and it's a good thing tax season is over and done with! :D

Thank you Michelle for the nice comments. I am really glad that tax season is over or I'd probably have to quit. :p

to cute when they get mad xDD to cute Typhoon my adult male is just he cutest turd ever when hes mad

Thank you Cody!

Back
Top Bottom