Baby Ellioti

Julirs

Jared Cain-Your female unexpectedly dropped babies on me last night. 3 were ill formed and did not make it. 5 are alive but do not seem to be doing well. Tonight when I got home from work they were all sleeping, and weirdly enough by touching them they woke up and ate fruit flies-but now again are all sleeping. They seem weak, there is probably nothing I can do-but any advice anyone can give me would be great.

Yes-I am still alive and I still have the chameleon herd! :)

I have raised plenty of "hatched" babies, but these are my first live bearing babies.

Juli congrats again. I've noticed they do well in glass cages, if they dont have enough humidity they will start to get eye problems. As you know I have some teeny babies myself now, goodluck again!

Weirdly enough they are walking around again, and eating. I have them in a critter keeper so the humidity should be good.

Explains why she did not breed with your male. How is she doing? What about the babies?

LPR08

Hey Julirs,

Can I ask what you're female looked like during pregnancy?
I recently bought a proven female and a few of her previous offspring, but she is basking a lot of the time upside down on a branch heating her belly and not her back. I know that Ellioti can retain sperm so I'm thinking she could well be gravid again. she has the most vibrant blue eyes and often shows her diamond patterns. she looks a little tubby but not overly so.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom