Baby Jackson's

Crfman734

I first want to thank everyone on here for the great tips and information that this site and all of the members provide..... I have a female Jackson that was given to me a couple of months ago and I came home from work a couple of weeks later and I had a cage full of baby Jackson's.....they are doing great however it's time to find them new homes and I'm not sure where to sell them.....I don't won't much for them ($50.00 for all 8, plus shipping) I don't want to take them to petsmart or a local pet store. I afraid they wouldn't take care of them as well as someone with chameleon experience. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff

Post on craigslist and try the classifieds section here. At that price I imagine that they will be bought up immediately. The only problem will be that most buyers will need them to be shipped... If you arent sure how to ship the babys safely, Im sure that some members here would be happy to help you out.

Here are a pic of one of the babies...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 203
I first want to thank everyone on here for the great tips and information that this site and all of the members provide..... I have a female Jackson that was given to me a couple of months ago and I came home from work a couple of weeks later and I had a cage full of baby Jackson's.....they are doing great however it's time to find them new homes and I'm not sure where to sell them.....I don't won't much for them ($50.00 for all 8, plus shipping) I don't want to take them to petsmart or a local pet store. I afraid they wouldn't take care of them as well as someone with chameleon experience. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff

Jeff I hate to be mean but if you ship, or hand those babies over to a pet store, you are killing every one of them! You need to find a local person to take them for a while.people on Craig's list will buy them, hoping a couple will live.
If I were not in Montana I would offer to pick them up. Is there any way you can keep them until they are a miniumn of 3 months? That will at least give them a chance. Keeping them until 4 months is the age most offer them for sale.

I will try to locate someone I know close to you to help.

If you will call me I will try to help. I will send my phone number in a pm.

The babys are resting in their new home;) A big thank you to Jeff!

Luckily I was planning on getting a baby panther at the end of january. I had a new DIY cage, Lights from LYR, New Rain dome and plants ready to go.

I will post some pics of the babys this weekend.

I picked up 2 today as well. One for me and one for a friend that already has a pair of veileds. Thanks again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 183
Back
Top Bottom