Baby veiled!

port

Hello everyone, I just got my first baby veiled chameleon she does not have a name yet because I have not picked one I find suitable enough for her. I've had her for 4 days now, the first day she did not look too happy, she was a drab color and looked crazy when she was basking, a dark color with her mouth wide open, I was worried at first but I realized if she was too hot she could go to the other side of the enclosure where the leaves are wet to cool down. The second day she had a way better color a very bright green and has been eating and pooping normally, but on the third day she shed in about 45 minutes which was pretty crazy to watch, I'm new to reptiles, I have been doing a lot of research on veiled chameleons and other chameleons as well, she seems to be doing well and shes very active, today her color is very interesting she is dark on top with a pattern of dark spots but very green on her belly and lower on her body. heres some pictures of her
dsc03468e.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] Does anyone think this is just a pattern from her shed?I am curious I will post others if anyone will like to see

Back
Top Bottom