Baby veileds- just $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

I have about 10 young veileds ready for new homes. These guys are eating crickets, house flies and dubias like there is no tomorrow. All are plump and growing very fast.
ONLY $35 each.
AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING/PICK UP STARTING MAY4. RESERVE YOURS TODAY!!
Pictured are some of the available veileds and the sire.

I now offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
I was wondering if you had a female in this clutch for sale?? And how much to ship to 57702?? I have 2 Veileds already and I am looking for a new addition to my little family of Chams.

Hi

Lance, thanks for the previous advise u gave me. I think i want one of those veiled chameleons (male) but i need to first prepare the cage. Were do u think is the cheapest place to buy one? Or is it better to build it myself?

If you are pretty handy you can make one. The cheapest way would to use a wood frame. If you decide to make one yourself that looks like the typical cages sold(aluminum frame), it will cost much more and would be almost as expensive as to buy one somewhere.
The best place for cages is www.lllreptile.com
Try them first.
Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom