Beautiful Boomer

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
My one and only right now. I am going to be getting another, either a Veild or another panther but not until the end of the summer. I have an empty cage both indoor and out, waiting for some lucky little chameleon to call home! Am probably going away up north for a visit and don't want to burden the hubby with any more creatures to take care of as he is gone most of the day. Anyways, here is a nice pic I snapped today of him!

Attachments

• SAM_0310.jpg
    SAM_0310.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 241
Words just can't describe Boomer! He is unbelievable.

you are so sweet! He has been looking yellow these past couple days. It has been kinda warm and I don't know if that is why as he is not gaping or anything. He sure looks pretty though!

"Beautiful Boomer" is an understatement!!!! He is sooooo amazing!!!!! Please , please,,, can we have Boomer babies!!!

He does look more yellow then usual. I like it though! I vote a veiled :)

What are the dimensions of his outdoor cage?

My one and only right now. I am going to be getting another, either a Veild or another panther but not until the end of the summer. I have an empty cage both indoor and out, waiting for some lucky little chameleon to call home! Am probably going away up north for a visit and don't want to burden the hubby with any more creatures to take care of as he is gone most of the day. Anyways, here is a nice pic I snapped today of him!
Oh Carol,

I can't never get enough of seeing Boomer. : )
Excellent photo.
Please enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Lisa

The cage is 54 X 54 X 30 and then it is built on four legs that makes it 71 inches tall. I just checked on him and he is lime green again! lol

Oh Carol,

I can't never get enough of seeing Boomer. : )
Excellent photo.
Please enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Lisa

Thanks lisa I just don't know when I am going yet!! lol I try to visit my mom aleast once a year. She is going to be 86 and I don't know how many more years she has left.

He is so stunning, can't get enough of him! I vote for a different chameleon, something unique, something kinyongia? Although im sure whatever you choose will be great! ;)

Yowza! The color on that boy is crazy! He's gorgeous! If I pay shipping can you send me a box of that Florida sunshine? ;)

Carol, it's really not fair to burden your husband with caring for Boomer while you are away. Just send him to Naples, and I'll take great care of him. And you may, or may not get him back! :D

Back
Top Bottom