Best feeder idea I have seen!!!!

haha. i only know because i have spoken with him repeatedly on things. and i am on the list for oneof his gixxers/zeke babies. and we are friends on FB>

Quart milk containers with a window cut across the two sides opposite the handle work great for this too.

So as I was looking around last night I found the coolest thing. The "Cricket Cup." I don't know if the maker is a member or not, but I will share this anyway because I know newer members, such as myself, would really like this!!:D

great video, I really want to try to make one, so the easy part will be sunny D bottle, what to I need to get for the screen for crickets to climb? also I have a viv not free range and do i stick it to the viv? or can i dangle it from meche top using vine or somehing?

haha I know , I'm a new user and was suggested to look up handmade feeders from sunny D bottles and found this :)

oh my gosh thats brilliant, what is the meche in the back of it?? how do i make one please.
how do i position it in my viv and what with :)

oh my gosh thats brilliant, what is the meche in the back of it?? how do i make one please.
how do i position it in my viv and what with :)
You can buy standard mesh or screen at a hardware store. I put it in there with a hot glue gun and then put some velcro on the back of the bottle and on the dragon ledge in my cage.

Back
Top Bottom