Big daddy Logan

Everyone seems to be shedding! Here is our proud papa Logan - his babies are 8 weeks old tomorrow!

02052012_Logan.jpg

One of the offspring - this photo is at 7 weeks old - already showing color!

01292012_babycolor.jpg

Absolutely loving his colors!
Looks healthy and happy, glad i joined this site, i see so much more examples of good health and constructive advice thank you guys

Logan is quite the handsome man! That little one is absolutely adorable and he the same age as my little Sadie. She was 2 months old today.

Karen you do have some beautiful chams. Your pictures are excellent, but just don't capture how beautiful they were in person. I enjoyed meeting you and all you chams so much. Now when I see the pictures I remember what they really look like. And Logan was such a sweetie.

Karen you do have some beautiful chams. Your pictures are excellent, but just don't capture how beautiful they were in person. I enjoyed meeting you and all you chams so much. Now when I see the pictures I remember what they really look like. And Logan was such a sweetie.

Thanks Laurie! It was great to meet you and spend time with you - we all look forward to another visit next time you come to Cali!

Back
Top Bottom