BONSAI STYLE Schefflera Arboricola???

Alien Absinthe

I just bought a Bonsai Schefflera Arboricola from a Garden Store. I wanted to know if anyone uses this style for their Chameleon, specifically Panther Chameleon. The branches on it look nice and thick for climbing unlike the regular Schefflera A. Dwarf umbrella I bought from Lowes. Just wondering if it's safe and good for a Cham. I read that as long as it's Schefflera Arboricola it is safe but just need more advise and input to feel more sure. Thank you :)

The one I got looks like this but slightly thinner branches, probably because it is younger:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Schefflera_bonsai_1.jpg

*Also wanted to know some good ways to wash and replant the soil. And I hear people cover the soil with rocks to prevent the chams from getting to it and harming themselves internally when they get crickets with the soil. Is there a good way to block the crickets from hiding in the rocks as well?

THANK YOU :)

Last edited:
It will be great. Since I don't know you I won't do what I do to people who have been here a while. I would tell them to send it to me for testing. But then the testing would never end.:D None of my buddies will ever agree to do this, what do you think is wrong with them? Now if you tell me where I can get a bonsai tree like yours, we can be bf. Otherwise I will just sit here being a lovely shade of green with envy.:(

It will be great. Since I don't know you I won't do what I do to people who have been here a while. I would tell them to send it to me for testing. But then the testing would never end.:D None of my buddies will ever agree to do this, what do you think is wrong with them? Now if you tell me where I can get a bonsai tree like yours, we can be bf. Otherwise I will just sit here being a lovely shade of green with envy.:(

AHAHAA yea I got this at Armstrong Garden Center. It was $24.99 :) I had already got a regular dwarf umbrella but was unimpressed with the branching. I don't want my little guy to be bored. The bonsai looks way more fun! :D

Back
Top Bottom