Boomer at 16 months old

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Have not posted in pics in awhile as I have been waiting for this boy to fire his awesome yellow, but to no avail! He is still cool with his bright lime green and purplish colored bars. Always curling his tail at the camera!

Attachments

• SAM_0062.jpg
    SAM_0062.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 354
  • SAM_0007.jpg
    SAM_0007.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 266
  • SAM_0006.jpg
    SAM_0006.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 276
  • SAM_0028.jpg
    SAM_0028.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 212
Boomer is absolutely gorgeous! I love him and his unique colors. It's really hard to believe he's already 16 months old. They grow up to fast.

What an amazing cham. Boomer has such vibrant colors, he's my favorite Ambanja on the forum.

I always get excited when I see that there have been new pictures of Boomer! He is such an incredible ambanja. His name is perfect because this guys colors are Explosive!

Thank you everyone for all of the nice comments!!! I appreciate it and if Boomer could thank you he would too!

People are going to be angry with you if you don't breed him.... just saying. I want a Boomer baby!:D

He is the most beautiful ambanja i've ever seen! How can you beat those purple bars? :eek:

well I appreciate that compliment but there are so many gorgeous ambanjas out there. When I got him I was hoping for a blue ambanja which are my favorite. He is a very vibrant lime green though. I am very happy with the way he has turned out! I will have my blue chameleon one of these days!!!

I love those bluish greens, I do like them but yellow banjos aren't my fancy. I love the way he looks now! I hope the grimbold line is still around when I can get a panther!

Back
Top Bottom