bottom of mesh reptarium..

dexxterbabyxx

I have a mesh reptarium, and I was wondering what is a better alternative to Zilla Terrarium liners. I know they are really bad with bacteria and all that good stuff but i've just been washing them and buying new ones which has gotten a bit pricey. I have heard of softray liners but i dont know what they look like exactly. i searched them online and couldnt find a website that definatly sold them either. Any suggestions? also if anyone has a good picture, if you could post it that would be much appreciated.

thank you .

lllreptile.com has softray liners. They are just a thin flexible plastic thing that goes in the bottom. They sell them to fit in a long or tall setup.

I just used a sheet of acrylic and cut it to fit over the framing on the bottom. Drill a few holes and raise it. Then stick a tub under it for the extra water that will drain. :)

Yes i would just make a trip to the hardware store and find something good to make your own tray out of. Good luck

Do you need to put something on the bottom? I mounted mine over a drawer to catch water...so, I can drip and spray at will and never have it collect inside the cage with the chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom