Brand new Baby Jackson Chamelions

yee haa....found some fruit flies in Pet Smart....all are doing well so far. I'm really glad someone turned me on to this site...I have bearded dragons, crested geckos and a chinese water dragon amongst many other pets....:D:D

Hey, you're from McHenry? Welcome, fellow Chicagoan (sort of :)) There are plenty of suppliers around to get fruit flies from. (and a few site sponsors that carry them as well) Come to the show in Wheaton (next one is April 18th) and you will find a few people that carry fruit flies in way bigger (and cheaper) quantities than what you will find at PetSmart. PM me if you need any information on the show. Good luck with your babies!

baby jacksons

Hi!...We have been to the show in wheaton...nice show...can you get pinhead crickets there too? I guess I was never looking for them before!

Hi!...We have been to the show in wheaton...nice show...can you get pinhead crickets there too? I guess I was never looking for them before!

I make the drive from Rockford to the show. I am originally from the Lombard and villa park area though. Pretty much if you can think of it, you can get it. The show carries so much stuff there. Roaches, crickets, silk and horn worms, FF, feeder mice. It has everything. The show has really cleaned up it's act from when the original show took place. Good show to go to now though! What do you plan on doing with all those babies?
Robert

When do you plan on selling them? I wouldnt sell them until they are a considerable size. Maybe 3-5 months since jacksons are small.

I want one!!!

congrats on your new babies if you live in the us or canada and can ship to washington ill buy one when they are around 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom