bulk heads

kfactor

hi i was thinking of getting a mist king for my cage and just wondering if any one has ever used a bulk head to go through your screen i just dont want to put a hole in my screen and have it look ugly i have used bulk heads for my salt water fish tanks when i grilled holes for my over flows and returns and had a few extra left over do u guys think they would work for that ? i made a little corner piece i know i still have to put i hole in the screen but i think it will look alot better and cleaner i hope i just got to put a hole in screen then put bulk head through the screen and my corner plate i made and screw it together

Attachments

• bulk 001.jpg
    bulk 001.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 134
  • bulk 002.jpg
    bulk 002.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 143
Why not through the corner plate? I believe mistking comes with mini bulk heads too?.... Are you into reefs or fish I own a store in MN?

i am in to reef and fish i have been doing it for about 5 years now and love it i was looking at there corner plates and was not to sue how they work it just looked like i poke a hole though the cage ad leave it

I would drill a couple holes though the acrylic and mount tight into the corners and cut the screen away to manuver the sprayer with out interferance. Happy reefing and chameleoning, they both kinda go together being tropical and colorful.

Back
Top Bottom