Cage build advice: Screen

According to tracking info, everything I need will arrive by Friday so Saturday is build day!

My question: Should the screen be attached inside or on the outside?

According to tracking info, everything I need will arrive by Friday so Saturday is build day!

My question: Should the screen be attached inside or on the outside?

IMO, outside for sure. If you are building your own enclosure you want those ends of the screen on the outside. You'll still likely want to cover those edges IMO (I didn't and I wish I did lol) they're very sharp. So you want anything sharp kept away from your chameleon.

1000003014.jpg

Frame complete! Misting system next.

Delays, delays, delays.
Unfortunately the build came to a screeching halt when the pump I was going to use for the misting system burned up. Had to order a new one. So we are waiting for that to arrive. And the UV bulb has been delayed by a train derailment. 🤞Hoping the bulb wasn't actually in the derailment.🤞 I'll update when we can actually start building again.

Delays, delays, delays.
Unfortunately the build came to a screeching halt when the pump I was going to use for the misting system burned up. Had to order a new one. So we are waiting for that to arrive. And the UV bulb has been delayed by a train derailment. 🤞Hoping the bulb wasn't actually in the derailment.🤞 I'll update when we can actually start building again.
It seems like there's always something that delays a new enclosure build! I am still beyond impressed at all of the work you and your husband have done to set up such a wonderful home for your great-grandcham. I can't wait to see how happy she is in her new space!

Back
Top Bottom