Cage Ceiling obsession?

MadSince95

Why do baby chams loves to climb all over the cage except for the plant? Kaleo loves the ceiling of his cage..im afraid he will burn himself >.<

diversity is key, try to make your set up one of a kind, and full of of a variation of plants and vines. thats all i can really say, just make sure he/she is not rubbing his/her face on the cage, this is an indication that your cham isnt satisfied with its environment and wants to explore beyond it. if you can, add in more stuff, the more diverse the more it has to explore and the happier he/she will be:) also make sure temps are safe if it doesnt stop crawling on the ceiling it may be cold but if its too hot i would recomend raising your light

my little 7 month old Jackson still crawls on the ceiling even though he looks too big to be doing that! He does it less often now he's bigger though. He has 3 plants, some plastic fencing and loads of branches and vines to move around on and he does use all his space, yet he still likes the ceiling! He'll get too big to do it soon, lol!

Okay thank you, i put in a lot of new vines in there he can climb
no prob just keep an eye on him and like i said make sure hes not rubbing his face on the cage, if hes not doing that he should be fine just exploring. ------ my Little jackson does the same thing although its odd because his basking spots are perfect at 75 degrees as to where the ceiling in my explorarium is upwards to 115 degrees but hes simply just exploring and doesnt stay up there, so now you know that this is a common thing ;)

Back
Top Bottom