Camera's Back pictures of babies(Lots of Bandwidth)

Gluuvan

Established Member
Well its been awhile since i have had a working camera. Had to send it off to get fixed. Well now its back and thought i would toss up some picutres to give a update. Pyross and Kylies first clutch started hatching Aug 9th and they are growing quick. Hope you all enjoy!

Dad

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

Mom

IMG_1092.jpg

And babies

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Father like son... this guy is showing a lot of yellows camera is not showing much of it.

IMG_1087.jpg

they are AWESOME!!!
i've seen lots of Veiled babies, but this is the first time me seeing anything other than them!!!
they are beautiful!!!! keep us posted, i'm looking forward to watching them grow!!!
mom and dad are gorgeous!!!

They all look great! The babies I especially like cause we share a birthday. I was born on August 9th too, but 50 yrs ago !! :eek:

Beautiful Ambilobes! I really like the way you set up your baby container; the sticks are a cool way to give them lots of climbing room.

Thank you all for the compliments. They have been such a joy to watch grow. My other Half(a.k.a Jill) has helped so much with them as i have such a busy work schedule. Seems every day i am watching them as soon as i get home, they can make a bad day good!

Chris

Thank u laurie. She thanks you for the compliment. Will post more pictures as they start to grow and show more color.

Great work, Chris! Well, the hatching, not the taking FOREVER to get pics up. :D Gotta love a nice big, healthy clutch for your first, huh? Big congrats to you and Jill, too, for being such a good Baby-Momma while you were away!

I love the female image

Thanks you she is such a sweet heart. She has the greatest personality always runs to the door of the cage when i open it to say hi.

Great work, Chris! Well, the hatching, not the taking FOREVER to get pics up. :D Gotta love a nice big, healthy clutch for your first, huh? Big congrats to you and Jill, too, for being such a good Baby-Momma while you were away!

Thank you Kent, Jill did such a fantastic job while i was away on vacation. These guys are growing quick, and what a blast watching them grow.

Back
Top Bottom