Camiezone babies from Homer and Big Girl

Can’t decide what I’m more entranced by - Bart’s bold sweetness or his vivid blues.
IMG_6181.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg

But then there’s the stunning pajamas too!

IMG_6172.jpeg

13 month old Herbie. Haven’t weighed him (ever) but he’s a BIG boy like his parents. Very gentle and sweet disposition. I could boop him on the nose if I wanted to.

Tony my veiled has turned back into hellcat and got cage aggressive. Doesn’t charge me but man on man he does not play around when I’m cleaning near him. It’s night and day with these two.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 13
13 month old Herbie. Haven’t weighed him (ever) but he’s a BIG boy like his parents. Very gentle and sweet disposition. I could boop him on the nose if I wanted to.

Tony my veiled has turned back into hellcat and got cage aggressive. Doesn’t charge me but man on man he does not play around when I’m cleaning near him. It’s night and day with these two.
his blues!!!! they are incredible, love it! :love::love::love:

Finally! It’s become Bart’s time to get his upgrade to a double wide.
For his safety and comfort, I removed him from his enclosure minutes after lights out. He was not pleased with me.
Where are you taking me lady?! (I put him in my hawkmoth/chameleon kit sized enclosure with a plant for the night).
IMG_6376.jpeg

He wasn’t impressed in the morning when I returned him to his home and little had changed. I need to get out the grinder tool thing and trim the tops of the shelving supports to fit the enclosures. :rolleyes:

IMG_6384.jpeg

Finally! It’s become Bart’s time to get his upgrade to a double wide.
For his safety and comfort, I removed him from his enclosure minutes after lights out. He was not pleased with me.
Where are you taking me lady?! (I put him in my hawkmoth/chameleon kit sized enclosure with a plant for the night).
View attachment 356656

He wasn’t impressed in the morning when I returned him to his home and little had changed. I need to get out the grinder tool thing and trim the tops of the shelving supports to fit the enclosures. :rolleyes:

View attachment 356657
Bart said, hurry up. He's ready for his double wide!🥰

Back
Top Bottom