Camomile just passed...

ChamomilleCame

Avid Member
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him right now. I just got home from school and there he was, in the bottom of the plant in the worst position. I really don't know what happened exactly. I took him to the vet on Tuesday because his leg was puffed up, he was closing his eyes during the day, and his jaw was crooked to one side. This all happened while I was in camp, so I really can't say what went wrong :( He was the best. I loved everything about him. Such a brave little guy. He didn't even make it through a whole year with me :( only 9 1/2 months. I'm gonna go bury him soon. My goodness. I didn't know how hard this was gonna be. Here are some pictures
IMG_8003.jpg

IMG_8034.jpg

IMG_7992.jpg
Probably one of my favorite pictures of him <3
Bye Camomile, you will be missed!! <3 I tried my best!!

I'm so sorry for your loss :( he was a beautiful sweet looking little guy!

Sleep tight little dude x

So sorry for your loss. Looks like he has a smile on his face in that first picture. What a sweet chameleon. RIP Camomile.

I'm tearing up as I read this....so sorry man. It always sucks when this happens, no way around it. He was a beautiful chameleon and I know you tried your best. I know I'm gonna break when my little Macho goes, but just do your best to only remember the good times you guys had. R.I.P. Camomile...you'll be missed. :'-(

Oh, what on earth can anyone say?! I know just how hard it is to lose a precious cham. You are totally unprepared for how hard it hits. Poor Chamomile, he was such a sweetheart. My thoughts are with you. xx

Very sorry for your loss, it never is easy they find a way right into your heart.
R.I.P Chamomile

Oh man Camelia. I'm so sorry:( I know you loved him so much. Its definitely not your fault, and you did all that you could. Rest in peace beautiful boy :(

I am so sorry to hear about Camomile. It's always so sad to loose one of our little friends. He was such a handsome little man. I'm sure you will treasure your time with him forever.

Back
Top Bottom