Can we just talk about how ADORABLE sleeping chameleons are?!?!

MaraM

Every night when her lights turn off, she just curls up her tail and goes to sleep and it’s the cutest thing ever! Yesterday she was sleeping on a leaf and she was holding onto it like a teddy bear, it was so cute I don’t know why I didn’t take a picture. When I was researching all about chameleons, I would always see pictures of their chameleons “pajamas” while their sleeping and it’s just so pretty! This is kind of a random post but I just think they are the cutest things ever ?

Attachments

• 041A2307-FBBD-4DD9-949B-0E8AEF77B5B9.jpeg
    041A2307-FBBD-4DD9-949B-0E8AEF77B5B9.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 182
Yes! Right before her lights turn off she gets all ready for bed and it just so cute! She does sleep in some weird spots sometimes though ?

I am DEEPLY in love HOLY CRAP
I just love that they're called pajamas too. Imagine getting ready for bed to see your chameleon getting ready too. Ah my heart.

Every night when her lights turn off, she just curls up her tail and goes to sleep and it’s the cutest thing ever! Yesterday she was sleeping on a leaf and she was holding onto it like a teddy bear, it was so cute I don’t know why I didn’t take a picture. When I was researching all about chameleons, I would always see pictures of their chameleons “pajamas” while their sleeping and it’s just so pretty! This is kind of a random post but I just think they are the cutest things ever ?

Attachments

• 20200326_001219.jpg
    20200326_001219.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom