Here is a weird question, can a chameleon go receptive when already diagnosed with follicular stasis

Yes, it’s about a month sometimes a little longer. I’m hoping/praying they will calcify and she will lay them successfully! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Me too! But who knows, this could just be another false alarm. Luckily I think we fixed the majority of her calcium problem!

I think my major concern now is if she really is doing this again, then laying would line up directly with my move in dates for college 😰

Hopefully with the calcium problem fixed they will calcify properly.
Ugh that’s going to put you in a pickle…you will see her being very restless especially near the bottom. It’s just going to be a waiting game from this point. 😕
Is the move exactly 30days from now or longer? Is she still roaming around acting receptive?

Hopefully with the calcium problem fixed they will calcify properly.
Ugh that’s going to put you in a pickle…you will see her being very restless especially near the bottom. It’s just going to be a waiting game from this point. 😕
Is the move exactly 30days from now or longer? Is she still roaming around acting receptive?
I think so at-least she was still moving quite a bit yesterday. My move in dates are just under a month away around August 12th, luckily it’s only a hour away from my house but still….

So Nachito is doing well, still a decent amount of movement around the top of her enclosure but not as much as before. I recently got some hornworms and they are on the larger side but still good enough for her to handle, but I’ve noticed she’s only ate the one I added to her food Wednesday and today and completely left the roaches and silkworm alone. I’m not sure if I should be worried or if she was just full 🤔🤔🤔

So Nachito is doing well, still a decent amount of movement around the top of her enclosure but not as much as before. I recently got some hornworms and they are on the larger side but still good enough for her to handle, but I’ve noticed she’s only ate the one I added to her food Wednesday and today and completely left the roaches and silkworm alone. I’m not sure if I should be worried or if she was just full 🤔🤔🤔
It could be another sign/symptom on the top of restlessness. Losing appetite is usual, but not general. Bella isn’t consistent with this. Another thing I’ve been noticing with Bella, as we speak it’s happening and she’s also getting close to laying, is the frequency of pooping. Normally once a week and now daily small amounts. Like there isn’t enough room to hold it long.

It could be another sign/symptom on the top of restlessness. Losing appetite is usual, but not general. Bella isn’t consistent with this. Another thing I’ve been noticing with Bella, as we speak it’s happening and she’s also getting close to laying, is the frequency of pooping. Normally once a week and now daily small amounts. Like there isn’t enough room to hold it long.
Awww Bella!!!!

I was wondering, when Bella had loss in appetite how long after doesn’t she lay? Today we still have little interest in food, and I know Nachito saw her food because she got up close and personal with the roach then just left it, and that is unusual for her, and went back to her basking.

I was wondering, when Bella had loss in appetite how long after doesn’t she lay? Today we still have little interest in food, and I know Nachito saw her food because she got up close and personal with the roach then just left it, and that is unusual for her, and went back to her basking.
The first time was horror, at was almost two weeks 😨. Nowadays, when she loses appetite it’s only a few days. But my feedings are Sunday, Wednesday and Friday therefore it’s also difficult to say.

Back
Top Bottom