Carpet Chameleons

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Here are a few pics of some of the carpets I got recently... I wish I could keep them all!!!! :(

DSC02533.jpg

145_4581.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02532.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

And a cute little CH that I also got! :D

146_4631.jpg

My oldest is 3 as of right now. I know a guy who has a male that is 6. They can live a just as long (males) as the others if you give them correct care.

they look great chad congrats! Just wait till they shed haha there be really nice then! they breed like crazy in captivity as well! ... holy !!!

carpets are truly jewels in the cham world.I also think they are unjustly overlooked for some reason.Nice chams Chad!!
Thanks for posting!!:)
Kevin
Chameleon76

What pretty chameleons! Shame you cant keep them all huh!

I like the little baby, so cute!

Thanks for the comments guys! I really hope that I will be able to get my own colony (larger than what I have now) of them going here very soon. It would be nice to offer CB to everybody; right now the only person who has CB carpets is the Cham-millionaire. And that guy… sheesh. ;)

I really do enjoy these chameleons a lot! Panthers are great and I love veilds just as much as the next guy. But I am going to really focus Tiki Tiki (my half anyhoo) on these awesome little chameleons. Yea I will still do panthers, veilds and pigs, but the priority is carpets. Im going to get off my box now.

Up for a trade Kevin? :)

Pay attention to diapause :p.

Keep them is easy, breed them easy enough... but incubation... it's hard to have more than 40% eclosions...

1: Incubation at 68-74ºF for 5-7 months. Add moisture sparingly.
2: Incubation at 65-78F. No moisture added. Hatching after 7-9 month 3: Incubation at 77ºF for 45-60 days and then at 55-60ºF for 30 days followed by 77-82ºF until hatching in 100-115 days after the end of the cool temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom