Cham who should have been a cat

Bullseye2015

So I think my boy really should have been born a cat. He likes to get comfy on, or near, me and picks the most comfortable place to curl up. He loved the Christmas tree this year. And right now he's curled up on my arm he also like to rub up against my face when he's climbing up my shoulder. Such a crazy, lovable boy ❤

Attachments

• 20170105_205632.jpg
    20170105_205632.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 112
Yeah, unfortunately this is how he came to us. We're his 3rd home. I know his first owner died. He was still in his baby vivarium when we got him. Very friendly boy though and didn't take long to form a bond with him.

We're going to a reptile specific vet in a few days. Not too many kicking about in Dundee though we've got him on vitamins mixed in with mealworm and then offer these by hand so we know he takes them. We were told he was a year and a half old when we got him about 2 months ago. He moves about pretty well and loves a good climb and a nose at what we're doing. Likes to know what's going on in his home lol.

No these are treats, but because we know he'll go for them we cover them in the vitamins for him. Just so we know he is getting them in. He gets plenty other feeders to keep him healthy. Though haven't tried him with cockroaches yet.

And he's definitely not impacted, in fact he had a big poop right down my jumper earlier hence the batman dressing gown I'm wearing in the pic (it's also his favourite thing to curl up against)

Back
Top Bottom