Chameleon advise?

BClizzi

im thinking of buying an adult veiled from a lady on Craigslist. She said the cham is not the friendliest cham and does not like being held. He is about 1 year old. Do you think he could warm up to me holding him? the owners did not hold him often. Could he change?

Yes, he could become friendly especially if you have a safe area where you can free range him. Have you saw this chameleon yet? Sometimes they are in bad shape when you get them from Craig's list.

she sent me photos and he looks really good. Ill post them here. But i hope so. I would love a friendly cham. Thanks for the comment.
Screenshot_20170102-115719.png

Doesn't look bad at all. I've had an adult male veiled and a Panther become friendly but I spend allot of time with my guys and they all free range.

Last edited:
im thinking of buying an adult veiled from a lady on Craigslist. She said the cham is not the friendliest cham and does not like being held. He is about 1 year old. Do you think he could warm up to me holding him? the owners did not hold him often. Could he change?
Id try a panther if you are looking for "friendly"... and by friendly
I mean a mood ring that occasionally wants to use your arm to esacape and adventure.

Id try a panther if you are looking for "friendly"... and by friendly
I mean a mood ring that occasionally wants to use your arm to esacape and adventure.
my friend has a veild 6hay does this but he is super moody and he gapes and hisses still.My panther on the other hand has never hissed and he tolerates handling much much better.

My panther is pissy. My veiled is friendly. Lol. I think it's just up to the Cham and how much you work with them. Although no matter what I do my panther still hates me.

I turned my mean male into a cham that most of the time is pretty nice. he does have his mood swings though.

Back
Top Bottom