Chameleon black patch!

BClizzi

Help! My female chameleon has a black patch on his side. Its even a different texture than his regular skin. I dont know how to attach photos. Its like a black patch of skin on her side. HELP

It could be a thermal burn, or it could be her regular coloring without a pic it's imposable to help really. When you post there will be a icon that shows up at the bottom that says upload file click that, and the picture you saved on your pc will pop up. Click that, them click the thumbnail icon. Hope this helps

1474341056049-195135253.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I think that may just be her natural coloring they do that at times. She is looking real pretty those are her receptive colors, and she will be more than likely laying eggs soon do you have a laying ben set up for her?

P.S. After taking another look I'm not sure hopefully someone else will give an opinion. I think my first assessment might be it, but just not 100% sure. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Last edited:
Yes, i think it is just her coloring as there are black dots on her skin in other places. Here is the video on how to set up the laying bin. She very well could have eggs. If she does not have the proper place to lay, she will become eggbound and die.
upload_2016-9-21_21-14-29.png

Back
Top Bottom