Chameleon hasn't eaten

let her sit in there. It might be taking longer because your watching her. Go to bed and check in the morning. ttyl hope she does well :)

no. If you have a ceramic heater like the one that gives off ONLY heat, that would be best but if not, no. they cant sleep with light on.

absolutely no problem at all
So this morning I went to buy a Hornworm
Since she wasnt awake yet but then her light turned on and i saw her come out of the hole and she seemed to have "peed" along with what seems to be an egg too,so i thought she was finish since she was walkin around but as i look at her and was proceeding to put her back in her cage ,she still looked pretty big, i started to dig in the dirt to see if i found any more eggs but I didnt find anything,she ate a hornworm then i just put her back into the egglaying bin now, heres a picture of what i think is the one and only egg she laid this morning when she was using the bathroom .-.

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 89
im not sure what that is but it does not look good...... Has she done anything else after putting her back into the bin?
Well ive had her in the bin all day
She seemed to have move around the dirt alot and shes back in the spot she was yesterday but not in the hole just kinda sitting ontop bur im not sure if she finished
Or has left anything else yet
Shes been in the same spot for most of the day..

odd.... They lay anywhere from 30 to 50 eggs so im not sure what she is doing. If you can, move her aside and see if she has layed any eggs.

odd.... They lay anywhere from 30 to 50 eggs so im not sure what she is doing. If you can, move her aside and see if she has layed any eggs.
I just checked and there is nothing )):
She just seems like she wants to get out when i checked and her tummy looks the same :/

If she is ready to lay eggs, LEAVE HER ALONE AND DO NOT CHANGE THINGS AROUND. Many will not lay or completely abandon the effort if disturbed. If she does abandon the spot you could try a few starter holes for her and see if she picks one to dig out and use.

hows it going? has she layed eggs?
Okay!! So about One day ago
Sunday ,I had put her back in her enclosure
To hydrate her and feed her then I had left her there for a while to relax
I went out for a few hours
Came back
She was nowhere to be found in her cage
So i thought finally maybe shes in the dirt and she probably covered herself because i did not see her one bit and i didnt want to disturb so i cloae my rolm
Next day she came out really thin
I had ready some silkworms,hornworms and butterworms ready for her to eat
She only ate two big silkworms but hasnt really eaten after that
I digged into her dirt from the ficus tree that i have with her in her cage
And digged and found about 38 eggs!!
Finally took a really long time actually to get her to lay but her layin bin she did not like one bit but here is a picture of the eggs
Thank you very much for all your help
Did not know how stressful this could be

Attachments

• IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom