Chameleon In the Airport

Chad what air lines are you on? A lot of the airlines won't let you on with the chameleon. Let me know how it goes. All the god luck in the world buddy.

Laurie, don't tell anyone but I'm not allowed by any airlines! I fly enough that I know they don't check carry-on well enough to know if a baby cham is in the bag. I wouldn't even attempt an adult.

Wheels up! Tell you in a bit Rob (the DDS Rob)

Haha, I want to know what everyone else wants to know. You must be on the plane right now...

Edit: or not. lol.

Laurie, don't tell anyone but I'm not allowed by any airlines! I fly enough that I know they don't check carry-on well enough to know if a baby cham is in the bag. I wouldn't even attempt an adult.

Wheels up! Tell you in a bit Rob (the DDS Rob)

lol i am so glad to hear wheels up, now i know i dont haveta go bk to the airport. talk about shipping worries, this is was a worry too.

Wait, are you telling me I might be able to bring home a baby or 2 when I go to Florida this summer? They don't catch it on xray & the xray won't hurt the baby? Chad you may be my new hero. Not that I would ever do any thing less the legal.

I am waiting to hear the rest of this story:D:D

haha ive done it too from hawaii a pair of jacksons only 10 dollars i couldnt resist. they were fine and had about 20 babies a few months later :) good luck

Wait, are you telling me I might be able to bring home a baby or 2 when I go to Florida this summer? They don't catch it on xray & the xray won't hurt the baby? Chad you may be my new hero. Not that I would ever do any thing less the legal.

I am waiting to hear the rest of this story:D:D

That probably means I'm not going to openly admit to doing something illegal but I'm definately going to go ahead and do it.

I've thought about it- I have a friend that actually packed a green seaturtle baby home from the Philippines!. Before the body scanners ofcourse. Thanks for the thread btw!

Back
Top Bottom