Chameleon inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

I have the following chameleons now available.
* male Ambilobe panthers, 7.5 to 8 months old. They are from the same clutch and therefore, related. Males are all 13 plus inches and $275 each, 2 for $525 or 3 for $750.

* female Ambilobe panthers, 7.5 to 8 months old. They are related to each other and related to the males listed above. These girls are 8.75 to 9.5 inches and $275 each. They should be ready to breed soon as I have a few holdbacks(not for sale) that are already gravid. I also have a late hatch female that is 6.75 inches and $225.

* male and female juvenile veileds, approximately 3 months old, 6 to 7.5 inches, the males and females are from different bloodlines. Perfect for breeding or just as a pet. $75 each or $140/pair. Parents come from nice yellow sunburst parents.

Please feel free to PM me for additional photos or if you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking...
Lancecham

Last edited:
I just wanted to give some more props to Lance. The male I bought from him recently is awesome. He's a little pissy, but... (edit: B.U.G. not Lance haha)

I just put a bunch of photos here:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/patriotic-post-happy-4th-13411/#post109405

2637136697_4751402974_b.jpg

Cheers, Matt

I bought a Blue Bar from Lance. He's amazing. Very friendly and willing to help with any questions long after purchase. I've been lucky enough to go to his home and see the spotless breeding setup. He's a real animal lover.

Good chams are found here

Yeah, Lance has some very good quality chams and really good customer service. Bought a gorgeous male from him back earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom