Chameleon laying weird brown clear stuff?

burned rose, thank you for that information. KY has been the go to recommendation here, but you make a good case for olive oil if it's available.

thanks for all the advice and for the jerk who thinks i got her for the fun of it your dead wrong i cant afford theses lizards i caught them in the wild and i take very good care of them and she is actually perfectly fine now woke up this morning and was completely back in. so thanks for your help every1 and most of all thank god shes ok.

That's good to hear.

You'll need to keep an eye on her though. It's not unheard of for things like that to repeat. Also, there's some risk of infection since the tissue was out in the open for awhile.

thanks for all the advice and for the jerk who thinks i got her for the fun of it your dead wrong i cant afford theses lizards i caught them in the wild and i take very good care of them and she is actually perfectly fine now woke up this morning and was completely back in. so thanks for your help every1 and most of all thank god shes ok.

Perfectly fine should be used with a wide birth, prolapses are serious. Im glad the little girl is feeling better, but i have heard that incidents involving a prolapse are much like a dogs stomach turning, if it happens once...even with medical attention and treatments its most likely to happen again. I agree infection is a huge player in the game, and she should be watched carefully for the next few weeks to make sure no signs of illness pop up, but im sure your on it, and dont sweat it about affording the vet, i just brought my little man in for a check up and the bill was crazy, i can completely understand how not everyone can afford annual vet visits..however its best for our 4 leg'rs to see a doc once in awhile to ensure the best quality of life. Best of luck to ya and your little girl. Perhaps in the future it would be best for you until financially ready to enjoy them in the wonders of there natural habitat, i always wished i had chameleons in my back yard :) you should consider yourself very fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom