Chameleon Lighting

I agree that you should keep the linear 5.0...

The people on these forums are very knowledgable man. More than a vast majority of pet stores you will find (with exception of places like LLL etc.) I had a jacksons when I was younger and because of PetsMart I was doing so so so many things wrong, and it took a good 8 months before she died (after she had babies mind you, which also passed). So please take these people's words into consideration when working with recommendations... This place is the BEST place for information hands down!!!

I agree that you should keep the linear 5.0...

The people on these forums are very knowledgable man. More than a vast majority of pet stores you will fine (with exception of places like LLL etc.) I had a jacksons when I was younger and because of PetsMart I was doing so so so many things wrong, and it took a good 8 months before she died (after she had babies mind you, which also passed). So please take these people's words into consideration when working with recommendations... This place is the BEST place for information hands down!!!

Very well said...couldn't agree more :):):)

I think I am & haven't removed anything but thought it was interesting that he might have & there was a problem from it. I am however using a 50 watt basking bulb (think-"every living thing" is the brand) I did have a YAYYY moment a minute ago & got him to drink when I misted:D. So I just hope things get better & better from here. Thanks for you reply:)[/QUOTE

It's great to see them drinking!! So you know that they are keeping hydrated. Definitely deserves a congrats!! :) Mine drink directly out of the spray bottle which is nice so I know how much water they're drinking at all times.

Wow... I would love for that to happen w/ Diego! Very cool.

mega ray uvb lamps

The mega ray site does mention that the flood lamp version (60 w I think) is good for sun loving chams as it provides a less direct light focus than what dragons would need but still give a quality of light thatis closer to the natural.

I ended up just going with a 5.0 bulb and down sizing the cage as a whole. thanks for advise all. :)

Back
Top Bottom