Chameleon Sleeping Pictures

HOW do you guys get great shots sleeping???
My guys get the neatoiest colours when sleeping, but I can never capture it.
Spill your tricks, you silly rabbits!

Thank you so much for the nice comments about my sleeping babies. I love watching them sleep.

leviw06, the third picture is Hendershot my Nosy Be.

Echoezra, we just used the flash to get the sleeping pictures.

They all look great jann. I am curious about your guy in hibernation. Is that a common thing. my older cham is acting the same way but is healthy. it only lasts for a few days but it happens every few months

Thank you Carol and Lindsay.

Lindsay, parsonii have a rest period in the winter. They need to cool down and they become inactive for a few months. They also don't drink and eat much during this time. To my knowledge no other species of chameleons do this.

Hey, so I was inspired by this thread to get some sleeping shots of my own again, trying out the tapatalk app to see if I can upload photos easily, this is my practice, to show you here my sleeping pictures.
Zelig's (the Raiden faly) came out great!! :)
Zaphod, the mitsio, I can never get a good sleeping shot of him, the yellow usually covers his whole bottom half, and always just seems to glow and basically glare out the shot. :( But all the fussing over the zippers on the stupid mesh cage woke him up and his yellow was fading anyway. This was the most yellow one I was able to get. The following ones were more green and also included the eyeballing with the mesage "Can I HELP you with something???" lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331874898.368580.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331874898.368580.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 163
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331874973.755005.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331874973.755005.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 122
I have this one doesn't show the colors great but check the striping

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332783493.042111.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332783493.042111.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 154