chameleon viberating

phil the cham

hi my chameleon is about 2-4 months old and when he walks he vibrates, if anyone knows why, would be a lot of help thanks

It is one of the cute little things they do. It is called the "leaf walk" but I am not sure if anyone really knows why and that they are actually trying to simulate a leaf or not.

It is one of the cute little things they do. It is called the "leaf walk" but I am not sure if anyone really knows why and that they are actually trying to simulate a leaf or not.
Try to spot them outside when it's windy, then you will know why. I once left my female panther outside for a minute and couldn't find her, she just blended in with the leaf walk ;)

Thank you for sharing this now I know my Cam is perfectly normal and dont need special ad class :) So much awesome information here! The 101 poop thread was very useful as well!

Chameleons are really good at blending in! Sometimes I'll be looking for my veiled, up and down left and right, not able to find her.. then i realize shes right in front of me! :eek:

Once my chameleon was on my head, and it sounded like a bee was in my ear. It was Monty making a noise! Vibrating.

Back
Top Bottom