Chameleons of Madagascar DVD

AncientCritters

Established Member
Any feedback from anyone who's seen this. I was thinking of buying it but would like to hear from someone first. Well I take it back. Im still going to buy it but would still like to hear what other people thought

yeah it sounds really good. I'll probably get it. But I look at it and think, hmmm.. $25 that's 2,000 Crickets. lol

Any feedback from anyone who's seen this. I was thinking of buying it but would like to hear from someone first. Well I take it back. Im still going to buy it but would still like to hear what other people thought
It is awesome! You should buy two :D

if you buy it you should rip it and seed it so i can download it from you. ill give you a drawn dollar on paint.
That would be a bad idea.

Probably one of the best $25 you can spend if you are into chameleons. I own the DVD and I strongly recommend it.

Ripping it would be an extremely bad idea. Not only you would copyright infringe, you would also never get to see "The Chameleons of Yemen".

How many chameleon only DVDs you see out there?

Have a very nice day,
V

AHHH!
I want it, but i dont have a PayPal Account.
I'm not going to make one to spend 25$ either.
Brad, can I send you a check or something?
Is the 'Chameleons of Yemen" real?

Ever see breeding behavior of big male yellow-lipped Parson's chameleons? Have you seen pics of one of the most beautiful species out there, Furcifer labordi? Ever see their brutal "courtship?" Video of wild panthers in their native habitat? Video of Calumma species that haven't been imported (legally) in years? Heck, there's even a special section of slides with pics, maps, and text about every species featured in the movie. Keep trying the credit cards! Hopefully something will work soon, it's so worth it.

Two's enough! Trust me. Haha also, don't buy a 40 year old car cuz then it will be 3 or 4 credit cards.:rolleyes: I assumed you meant they aren't being accepted for some unknown reason, rather than they're maxed out?

That's good, you must not have a 40 year old car. :D Hopefully Brad can get it squared away for you quick like. I couldn't even guess how many times I've been sitting around bored and thrown this dvd on over the last 3 years. Like Vertex said, it's money well spent. Oh, except I'd rather see "The Chameleons of Cameroon" over "The Chameleons of Yemen" but....

Back
Top Bottom