Color Question?

Toph00

Krash!
Chameleon- Hatched May 11, 2011
Handling- Once - twice a week
Suppliments-Repashy Super Foods Calcium Plus (bought from the Kammers)
Water-I have the Big Dripper and a Mist bottle
Feeding-Small crickets gut loaded with Repashy Bug Burger (Also from Kammers)

Cage Info:
Cage type-16x16x20 mesh cage
Lighting- 5.0 Reptiglo tube with 18 inch hood
Heating- heat lamp with a 60w lightbulb
Humidity- 35-50
Temp- Stays from 82-68 (day-night)
Plants-a good sized Schefflera covering most of the cage. Also have a large piece of gnarled wood with fake vines drooping throughout the cage.
Placement-on a desk in front of a window about 3 feet above the floor.
Timer-Timer for light and heat lamp to turn on at 9am and off at 9pm

Hey all! My little guy just shed for the second time today. I've been seeing peoples chams on here showing great color at 5-6 months. is red bars are showing pretty well and his white stripe and his lips are pretty white but the rest is still pretty beige. Is it usually a certain amount of sheds until he starts to show? or is it really just a different time frame for all chams? Also, He cham from the Oh-My's from Kammers which for mainly red, orange, and yellow....My guy is showing some teal-ish spots behind his head and one or two small spots on his back. Think he may get some blue or green on him??

Every one is different. I've had chameleons showing lots of blue at 2-3 months and others that were just brown up until about 7 months old. My ambilobe took the longest to color up, it sucked waiting! But he eventually did. It's a patience thing though, so don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom