Corn Snake or Bearded Dragon

ok so the thing is i don't want to kill the beardie, of course if i will buy it it will get vitamins proper lamps and food etc. but i'm scared i will do something wrong.

Beardies are a good amount of work, but like anything consistency is the key along with the initial setup. I can tell you that I spend time everyday making "salad" for my Beardie, and I also use newspaper changing when messy.

U see I bought chinese water dragon and everything for it ,every single thing and after 30 days it died and no one knows why

U see I bought chinese water dragon and everything for it ,every single thing and after 30 days it died and no one knows why

Water dragons are not the easiest either-they are yet another reptile where people get all set up wrong from the get go. What were you housing your dragon in?
Of course there is the chance with ANY animal (or human for that matter) that it is just not healthy or has some kind of defect. You can do your best, set them up right, and you still don't win.

The food he had in his bowl was vegetables since he wasn't used to it i gave him crickets and mealworms with vitamin

It's very hard because looking at those cuuute beardies is hard to forget about them,though most people say i should get a snake since they r easier.My parents said this will be my last reptile and if that one will die i dont want to kill anymore,well u think a beardie but i think i will have to do a lot more reading

corn snakes are that active if you want a friendly animal that you can spend time with out of the cage i say beardie but if you want a snake thats really easy to care for go ahead :D:D

that is the point beardie would be brilliant but i think for now i will show my family that i raised a snake,when i will be satisfied and i will show that to my parents,i will be more advanced then i will get a beardie.I never raides a reptile to be adult,and i want it so much to live.:)

haha sick snakes win!
my only advise is not to get it from petco or any of the other large companies...
alot of the time they have mites or other parasites, and when there sold young that easily will kill them
other than that they are really easy to take care of good luck!

Thanks to everyone who helped me!
It's going to be a corn snake.
Rachgreens thanks for advaise because i was about to get it from petco or petsmart.

Back
Top Bottom