Crazy colors

Sherbertsmysunshine

Chameleon Enthusiast
Sherbert has been holding back on the amazing reds and yellows he got from his dad. Today, he decided to show them!!
IMG_0506.jpeg
IMG_0503.jpeg

Also, Im looking to get him a new plant, since his hibiscus died.. any recommendations?

Wow! He certainly has been holding out on you! He’s glorious! 🥰
For another plant, I say to go see what’s available to you that you like. I’m a fan of weeping fig, but they’re so hard to find at times. Schefflera is my tall plant go to…lots of extra climbing space and leaves to hide in.

Wow! He certainly has been holding out on you! He’s glorious! 🥰
For another plant, I say to go see what’s available to you that you like. I’m a fan of weeping fig, but they’re so hard to find at times. Schefflera is my tall plant go to…lots of extra climbing space and leaves to hide in.
Thank you!
I will look for a weeping fig. I have a schefflera plant, and it is his favorite. I might get another, since it has done so well 🙂

@Sherbertsmysunshine, watch out! He's killing you with beauty... Next he's gonna ask for the 🔑 to the 🏎...Sherbert knows how to play his cards🃏!
Sigh… he sure does take advantage EVERYTHING. When I got Arnold, he saw him for a couple of seconds while I moved him into the room and totally lost it. After that he would only eat silkworms for two weeks 🙄

Back
Top Bottom