Crested Gecko Babies!!! Clutch 2 Hatch Day

Chiichan

Went to check on Sophie's eggs today!

We now have 4 baby Cresties and 2 eggs incubating. Those are expected to hatch at the end of next month. :D

Attachments

• Baby1Clutch2.jpg
    Baby1Clutch2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Baby2Clutch2.jpg
    Baby2Clutch2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 2nd clutch.jpg
    2nd clutch.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Clutch2.jpg
    Clutch2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Cresties2.jpg
    Cresties2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 193
These two are from the 1st clutch that hatched last month. :)

Attachments

• firstcrestiebaby1.jpg
    firstcrestiebaby1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 157
  • scndcrestiebaby.jpg
    scndcrestiebaby.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 160
Awww congrats! I bred my cresties for the first time last year and had 8 beautiful babies hatch! It was my first time breeding reptiles and I loved everything apart from the waiting, lol!

Awww congrats! I bred my cresties for the first time last year and had 8 beautiful babies hatch! It was my first time breeding reptiles and I loved everything apart from the waiting, lol!

Thaaanks! :) The waiting takes FOREVER! Waiting for cham eggs is even WORSE! Haha! But it's definetly a great feeling and all worth it. :D

Oh it sure is! I only saw the very first one with his head out the egg. All the rest popped out when I wasn't looking!

They're awsome i wish there was more decent breeders and not just the crap petshops here in the uk
I breed my madagascar day geckos last year it was the first reptile iv breed dont tell my wife but it was right up there with the birth of my kids lol :D

They're awsome i wish there was more decent breeders and not just the crap petshops here in the uk
I breed my madagascar day geckos last year it was the first reptile iv breed dont tell my wife but it was right up there with the birth of my kids lol :D

Thanks! :D I actually bought their parents from a petstore :/ obviously before I knew about breeders and such. Thankfully they were healthy and gave me healthy babies!

That's some serious stuff there! Ill do my best not to say anythn to your wife ;p

Back
Top Bottom