Crunch!! what you lookin at?

Whatcamo

Haha I swear my cham tries to act like he doesn't like dubias He never munches them down unless I'm not lookin at him!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334179203.569434.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334179203.569434.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 178
Haha yeah huh? It's so funny though he'll never chew it up unless I look away he's such a weirdo haha

I've noticed mine doing this the past couple of days as well! I just switched to dubias and was worried about him liking them, but he noms them as soon as I look away.

Beautiful cham by the way :)

I'm still trying to convince my husband about doing roachs. Crickets just bugging the heck out of me. Havent found all of the crickets that my son helped escape so we're finding them everywhere....

Hes a nice looking cham =)

I'm still trying to convince my husband about doing roachs. Crickets just bugging the heck out of me. Havent found all of the crickets that my son helped escape so we're finding them everywhere....

Hes a nice looking cham =)

Thanks
Yeah if ya wanna get cricket just put little sticky traps for spiders and mice etc. and make them into a roll but first put a little cricket food in them you'll have them rounded up in a hurry haha
I still deal with the crickets because he's spoiled and gets a little of everything haha

Back
Top Bottom