Daisy's weird foot! :/

rhino is happy to have his picture taken and he is normally this colour all the time even when the dogs are sniffing him!

she is with him for about 5-6 hours a day when im with them but when im not their they are in different ones! she is only dark in the pick with rhino because i picked her up for a different picture and she is not a lover of me or the camera as i've only had her since Tuesday this week :)

my mitsio sonny tomis is missing part of his front foot it was a cage mate when he was a baby does it look like it is heeled over or under developed?

why are you putting them together for 5 or 6 hours? she may also be turning black because she is tellin the male she does not want to mate. I would not keep putting them together and stressing her out if she is not receptive.

Last edited:
well she is lime green and aqua colour when with him she is just moody because she can see the camera and it makes a weird noise when the shutter goes off! she is very happy when with him, im going to have a look at using my dads camera as he said his doesn't make a noise!

and i think its more of a de-formality as she doesn't notice it but i don't want her to get hurt with it!

im going to have a move around with rhino's home to make it easier for him and her when she is in their :)

in that one picture she looks very dark and non receptive and it looks like it is toward the male. At some point they are going to mate if you keep putting them together. Are you prepared for her to lay eggs? Do you know what you need to do? At her age she should have a laying bin regardless. If you are putting them together for 5 to 6 hours a day they are going to mate when she decides she is ready. She can lay eggs regardless of even being mated also. Unless you want eggs and babies, I would not keep putting them together.

Back
Top Bottom