dandylions

Thanks for posting this! I was wondering the same thing. So if we get them from outside, do we just make sure to wash them really well? I read that soap and water plus lots of rinsing helps to get all the pesticide off the plants, would this work for dandelions too?

Thanks for posting this! I was wondering the same thing. So if we get them from outside, do we just make sure to wash them really well? I read that soap and water plus lots of rinsing helps to get all the pesticide off the plants, would this work for dandelions too?

Better to just collect weeds that have not been sprayed.

You could always grow your own. My local rep shop seels dandelion seeds in the tortoise food section. I keep meaning to plant some. Just another thing I need to get around to doing! :rolleyes:

You could always grow your own. My local rep shop seels dandelion seeds in the tortoise food section. I keep meaning to plant some. Just another thing I need to get around to doing! :rolleyes:

I just dug a bunch up and transplanted them into a pot of organic soil ;) can't wait to see what my neighbors think of my planter full of them mwahahaha

Every part of the plant is safe. Crickets, Roaches, and Superworms tend to go after the leaves and roots over the flowers.

Back
Top Bottom