DinoFuel Questions?

Toph00

I have been thinking of ordering of DinoFuel lately and I was wondering...Is there really much of a difference between the regular DinoFuel and the Raptor Edition DinoFuel? I have an ambilobe panther with lots of reds, orange, yellow, greens, and a little bit of blues. Are the different DinoFuels going to bring out different colors? or how does that work?

There is a difference between them. I cannot say whether or not they make a difference in colors. Tom would have to answer that question

The Raptor is supposed to promote the reds/oranges/yellows... I think the differnece between the two is like 1-2 "key" ingredients.

I'll tell you this much tho. Whatever i put it on is gone in a short amount of time in my cricket bin.

There has been a lot of Dino-Fuel talk lately.

Tonight i'm going to place a portion of greens with the Dino-Fuel and another on the other side of the bin without. See what happens.

Dino-Fuel Ingredients: Spirulina platensis, Bee Pollen, Hemp Seed, Turmeric, Rosehips ( Rosa canina), Dandelion ( Taraxacum officinale), Brewer's Yeast, Wheat Germ

Dino-Fuel RAPTOR Ingredients: Alfalfa, Marigold, Hemp Seed, Turmeric, Rosehips ( Rosa canina), Dandelion ( Taraxacum officinale), Brewer's Yeast, Wheat Germ

Looks like you already have your answers. Basically, both products are super foods. It's just a difference of Spirulina / Bee Pollen vs. Alfalfa / Marigold. Each of these ingredients are well knows for their enormous health benefits.

Im in the uk! Can dino fuel be shipped over here and where is it bought from?

You can buy DinoFuel by clicking the link in my signature. I can ship to the U.K. and shipping is free. :)

Last edited:
The Raptor is supposed to promote the reds/oranges/yellows... I think the differnece between the two is like 1-2 "key" ingredients.

I'll tell you this much tho. Whatever i put it on is gone in a short amount of time in my cricket bin.

There has been a lot of Dino-Fuel talk lately.

Tonight i'm going to place a portion of greens with the Dino-Fuel and another on the other side of the bin without. See what happens.

You can give it a try, but as I have said before, if my feeders have a choice between DinoFuel and anything else. Whatever else is available never gets touched until the DinoFuel is gone. I love things that just work.:)

Well I have an ambilobe. So, tKilgour, I have 3 questions! 1- Would you recommend me getting the raptor edition or the regular? I ask you because you seem to know the most, but if anyone else knows much about the DinoFuel, feel free to give input :). 2- I use the Repashy all in one calcium for dusting along with Bug Burger for the crickets....this being said, could I sprinkle the DinoFuel on the Bug Burger and get results? or do I have to use it on greens to feed to the crickets. aaaand 3- do you recommend using the DinoFuel for dusting the crickets too?

Well I have an ambilobe. So, tKilgour, I have 3 questions! 1- Would you recommend me getting the raptor edition or the regular? I ask you because you seem to know the most, but if anyone else knows much about the DinoFuel, feel free to give input :). 2- I use the Repashy all in one calcium for dusting along with Bug Burger for the crickets....this being said, could I sprinkle the DinoFuel on the Bug Burger and get results? or do I have to use it on greens to feed to the crickets. aaaand 3- do you recommend using the DinoFuel for dusting the crickets too?

Yes you can sprinkle it on there, some members( including me) are mixing it with the bug burger. And yes you can dust w/ the dino fuel, but you will still want to do your regular dusting.

You can give it a try, but as I have said before, if my feeders have a choice between DinoFuel and anything else. Whatever else is available never gets touched until the DinoFuel is gone. I love things that just work.:)

lol, glad to hear. Funny because it taste like crappp!!:(. Those crazy crickets and their tastebuds.

1. Well you know I will say both products are Excellent. It is basically, Spirulina / Bee Pollen vs. Alfalfa / Marigold. All 4 ingredients are super foods and known for their enormous health benefits. Marigold has also been proven as a natural medicine for several health conditions. It has been used for it's antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Marigold also has ‘Lutein’, the yellow carotenoid pigment found in throughout the plant. This carotenoid has been know to fight cancer, and boost the immune system. Spirulina is know to Counteracting toxins in the body, Helping purify the liver, Increasing mental alertness, Lowering blood cholesterol and excess triglycerides, Helping fight viral infections, Treating radiation sickness, Enhancing ability to generate new blood cells, Improving blood sugar problems, Strengthening the nervous system, Strengthening the immune system, Removing toxic metals such as lead and mercury from the body, and Improving healing of wounds. Just to name a few.

2. I also use the Repashy Calcium Plus. I love using Repashy's calcium, it is a great product and it takes out the guess work and risk of OD. I use it daily in conjunction with my DinoFuel dustings. You can most certainly put DF on your bug burger to have your bugs eat it. Bug Burger has a lot of good ingredients in it and many forum members do this and love it. However, I simply put DinoFuel on a rinsed, organic, veggie or grinded nuts / seeds. The point of the DinoFuel is that it is a 100% Organic Super Food. It does not have any preservatives. Therefore, to put it on a product with un-natural preservatives kind of defeats the point.

3. Yes, I feed my insects and omnivorous reptiles DinoFuel and Yes, I dust my bugs too. Some forum members lightly wet superworms and dust the worms with DF. They say it makes it stick really well to the superworms.

Hope this helps - Tom

a pic of my Ambliobe from tonight .. just cause.. :p
I am not changing a thingggggggggg if he is going to continue looking like this. (oh and he's 5.5 months old):rolleyes:
redd-1.jpg

a pic of my Ambliobe from tonight .. just cause.. :p
I am not changing a thingggggggggg if he is going to continue looking like this. (oh and he's 5.5 months old):rolleyes:
redd-1.jpg

WoW....that guy is freakn amazing looking. He is on Fire with all that red!

WoW....that guy is freakn amazing looking. He is on Fire with all that red!

My avatar pic was taken a week after starting the Dino-Fuel... the pic i posted is today (a lil over a month in)...I was using a teaspoon before. I started mixing a tablespoon of the Dino-Fuel in with the BugBurger 2 weeks ago..

I mixed some DF with the bug burger (didn't measure, just eye-balled it) and just now added the crickets to the container and u can't even see the piece I placed in there!!! They are devouring that chit!!! :)

1. Well you know I will say both products are Excellent. It is basically, Spirulina / Bee Pollen vs. Alfalfa / Marigold. All 4 ingredients are super foods and known for their enormous health benefits. Marigold has also been proven as a natural medicine for several health conditions. It has been used for it's antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Marigold also has ‘Lutein’, the yellow carotenoid pigment found in throughout the plant. This carotenoid has been know to fight cancer, and boost the immune system. Spirulina is know to Counteracting toxins in the body, Helping purify the liver, Increasing mental alertness, Lowering blood cholesterol and excess triglycerides, Helping fight viral infections, Treating radiation sickness, Enhancing ability to generate new blood cells, Improving blood sugar problems, Strengthening the nervous system, Strengthening the immune system, Removing toxic metals such as lead and mercury from the body, and Improving healing of wounds. Just to name a few.

2. I also use the Repashy Calcium Plus. I love using Repashy's calcium, it is a great product and it takes out the guess work and risk of OD. I use it daily in conjunction with my DinoFuel dustings. You can most certainly put DF on your bug burger to have your bugs eat it. Bug Burger has a lot of good ingredients in it and many forum members do this and love it. However, I simply put DinoFuel on a rinsed, organic, veggie or grinded nuts / seeds. The point of the DinoFuel is that it is a 100% Organic Super Food. It does not have any preservatives. Therefore, to put it on a product with un-natural preservatives kind of defeats the point.

3. Yes, I feed my insects and omnivorous reptiles DinoFuel and Yes, I dust my bugs too. Some forum members lightly wet superworms and dust the worms with DF. They say it makes it stick really well to the superworms.

Hope this helps - Tom

This helps A LOT. I am ordering some tonight :) I make about a half of a coffee cups worth of bug burger at a time. Anyone have any suggestions as to how much DinoFuel I should add in there? Also, can someone tell me their dusting schedule that they use with the DinoFuel so I can make some adjustments to using it? please and thank you!

Back
Top Bottom