DinoFuel Questions?

This helps A LOT. I am ordering some tonight :) I make about a half of a coffee cups worth of bug burger at a time. Anyone have any suggestions as to how much DinoFuel I should add in there? Also, can someone tell me their dusting schedule that they use with the DinoFuel so I can make some adjustments to using it? please and thank you!

*I do 1/4 cup BugBurger dry mix
*tea spoon of the Dino-Fuel (or a table spoon of this if not using the Raptor)
*tea spoon of the Dino-Fuel RAPTOR
*and 1 1/4 cups of water (the Dino-Fuel makes the Gel dry if you use the sugested 3/4 cup water... so you have to up the water ratio)

Microwave for 30 seconds,take out and stir, then another 30 seconds. Then into the fridge to sit.

I also like the Gel to be a little on the watered-down side..

a pic of my Ambliobe from tonight .. just cause.. :p
I am not changing a thingggggggggg if he is going to continue looking like this. (oh and he's 5.5 months old):rolleyes:
redd-1.jpg

I just bought some also. Hopefully with a combination of great bloodlines and supplementing these products it will produce some vibrant coloration like Chance.

I am not changing a thingggggggggg if he is going to continue looking like this. (oh and he's 5.5 months old):rolleyes:
redd-1.jpg

This guy's color is just wild! Unreal for a 5.5 month old. He is straight up on fire! That is one stunner of an Ambilobe for sure.:D

what is the reason for making two separate DF recipes versus an all-in-one?
Can you mix the two?
Will it become a home brewed mustard gas when combined!?:rolleyes:

redd-1.jpg

Whoa!!!!! Jon that is unreal!!!!
Tom I think you should use that photo for advertising!!!!!

I love Dinofuel, everyone goes nuts for it. I dust directly with it on occasion, and all the reptiles (especially my day gecko) seem to like the taste of it.

Try it. take a taste and report back. lol:rolleyes:

It tastes disgusting for sure, LOL. If you want to eat it, put it in a smoothie and do not use a lot. The spirulina has an odd taste and smell. ;)

what is the reason for making two separate DF recipes versus an all-in-one?
Can you mix the two?
Will it become a home brewed mustard gas when combined!?:rolleyes:

It isn't that simple, state licensing makes it kind of difficult. Also, Yes you can mix the two and No mustard gas will not be the end result of mixing them. You're going to need more research if you want that.

Last edited:
WOW lots of great comments, I just bought some raptor. I have a female vieled so obviosly wont get a pic like jon rich but she has been looking a little drab lately..anyone try it on a female vieled with any results?

Back
Top Bottom