diy shipping question

amanda509

about how long would it take my diy cage to be shipped to my house in pa if it went out monday? im getting a little impatient...they told me when it was going to ship, but not how long it would take :/

Did they give you any tracking info? With it being Thanksgiving tomorrow that could slow it up. I'd give them a call and ask.

Did they give you any tracking info? With it being Thanksgiving tomorrow that could slow it up. I'd give them a call and ask.

i ordered it by phone and the guy never asked for an e-mail or anything to keep track... :/

I would call make the call, mine took a week but I can not remember when I received the e-mail saying it was shipped.

they problly didnt tell you how long it will take becasue they have no control of it its up to ups or fed ex how long its going to take but accross contry could take 5 day so i would guess no longer then that( not including thanksgiving)

Amanda, I purchased 2 XL cages from them late monday night. My delivery is scheduled for November 29. That is a 7 day shipping, so yours should be somewhere around that timeline.

Last edited:
Amanda, I purchased 2 XL cages from them late monday night. My delivery is scheduled for November 29. That is an 7 week shipping, so yours should be somewhere around that timeline.

thank you! (cant wait to get mine!) and thanks to everyone who answered. i will wait to give them a call, ill give it till dec 1, if i dont have a box on my porch by then, i will call :)

Back
Top Bottom