Do u know?????

diablocham

Can somebody tell me pleaseeeee,,the chams get sick if they dont shreed?or why do they fet yellowish spots,,,please ill aprecciate ur help!

Whats the worst can happen if they dont do it?

I suspect you need to calm down, take a breath and explain the entire situation. You are not giving enough information to really get a meaningful answer.

Ideally fill out all the information requested in the "how to ask for help" form.

I would guess the worst that can happen is death. That is generally the case with any problem right?

Edit** Here is the link to the information you need to ask for help: https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Ok,this is the situation,my cham is sick,i take him to thw vet,,,but hes the same he hasnt shed,the skin looks dirty,,and for the cherry on top,,has yellowish spots kind of growing

Pictures. That is what you need to post.

Nutrient/vitamin imbalances/deficiencies can cause them to retain a shed.

if the spots are growing out you may have a problem, but ive seen it where veileds have had that and the bumps just fall off. he should have yellow coloring tho as well. also when is the last time he shed?

Has he had a shed in 9 months? Do you have pictures of the current problem? And could you please give us a description of your setup? (Lighting, size/type of enclosure, feeding amounts, supplementation, watering methods, etc). These things will help us help you! Thanks! :)

People here want to help, which is often difficult when there is a language barrier. If you can provide pictures and fill out the form I linked to earlier your chances of getting help will be greatly increased.

Back
Top Bottom