Do you currently use cfl bulbs, if so apply within

I can't think of why it wouldn't be ok to have 2 5.0 bulbs. You are just extending the range, it's not going to double the UVB output. And even if it were, you'd end up essentially with the output of a 10.0, which is still safe.

13/26 watt

does anybody have any thoughts on variations of heights with the cfl/'s from the top of the enclosure and whether to get 5.0 13 or 26 watt and the same for the 10's? because ive read people saying they used 10's because of plant life and they just raised the height of the cfl from the top of the enclosure.
im just wondering because i expect to have my enclosure pretty heavily fortified with plant life, not too much, but definately enough and i also havent read anything about whether to get 13 or 26 watt.

also, i think ive read the reptisun's dont have a uva output. im wondering if i will have to get a bulb that has uva ouput as well to sustain plant life? even if the plants do well in low light conditions?

oh and sorry, i forgot to mention it will be for a baby veiled 3-4" so take that into consideration.

emailed "light your reptiles" last night with some questions, you know sometimes it can be days to get an answer, not with todd. he answered my questions and also sent a link that i was able to easily use to make my purchase. i even sent a follow-up question after my order and that was answered within minutes :D ! nice to find a passionate person that will help a newbie get access to great equipment.

thanks todd
I am quite pleased with my Arcadia bulbs. My Chameleon and Bearded Dragon are doing well with them. Todd is awesome isn't he :)

Back
Top Bottom