Dragon Strand Ledges

Anyone attaching 6 inch pots for their ledges? Or just 4 inch pots?
I’m looking to buy another Pothos to fill in the back top corner space.

IMG_8852.jpeg

IMG_8853.jpeg

IMG_8855.jpeg

I feel bad. Namul clearly stressed from me. And I’m stressed with the ordeal to adding the pot to the ledge. The Pothos is in shock from replanting the soil outside at 100 degrees at this time. Namul has to adjust again. He will calm down slowly in time.

Lowe’s didn’t have Lipstick plant. So I stuck with one Pothos. I wanted to buy the “cebu” variety. There was only one left. And I didn’t like the volume offered. I almost picked out Hoya and Creeping ficus. I should have bought either one. Next payday I will.
Deep down I wanted a lipstick plant. And I kinda don’t like the pot where I hang. It ruins the feng shui of the enclosure. But to staying there until Cape Honeysuckle grow taller. 😅

If my ficus tree doesn’t thrive. I will opt to replace it another Cape Honeysuckle. Or campsis vine. The past week, I saw a hybrid where it blooms a peachy orange trumpet vine. Makes me wish there was extra space for another tall plant. The Cape Honeysuckle plant seems to thrive in my cage with continual new growth. Which makes me happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom