Drainage tray?

Challen

I am looking for a tray no smaller than 25” square or but no bigger than 28”. I’ve looked everywhere! I just got a washer tray from Home Depot and it’s too big. The area I have to put it in is particular (photos attached). I don’t want it to over hang buffet too much. Anyone have any ideas where to find a tray with these dimensions?

Attachments

• IMG_5820.jpeg
    IMG_5820.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5821.jpeg
    IMG_5821.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 13
I’ll look into it. Thank you. The tray I have right now is a 24”x24”. I have a shower curtain on outside and after misting the water runs down on outside of tray and drips onto wood surface. It’s hard to find something that has the little extra so that it catches water from curtain.

I have magnets on outside and inside of enclosure to hold it. It’s relatively tight but probably not enough to keep all water in.

Thank you all. After doing more digging I think I found something. It’s an oversized mini fridge mat (27” square) and stand (see screenshots)…

Attachments

• IMG_5830.jpeg
    IMG_5830.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5831.jpeg
    IMG_5831.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 9
I know you said you found something that works, but I have 2 of these and quite like them, you do need to make some kind of platform with PVC pipe or something for the enclosure to stand on over this drainage tray. The DS drainage trays are super nice as well and I actually like those more than the one you can buy on Amazon.

I wish I had seen the a/c drip pan 😕 I have searched and searched and didn’t see that one. Dimensions are exactly what I needed.

I know you said you found something that works, but I have 2 of these and quite like them, you do need to make some kind of platform with PVC pipe or something for the enclosure to stand on over this drainage tray. The DS drainage trays are super nice as well and I actually like those more than the one you can buy on Amazon.
I’m returning the mat I got and I am going to get this tray. Thank you for the link!
I needed something to catch the water that is running down shower curtain. I got the mat in the mail today. Even for what I needed it for the edge isn’t tall enough. It’s too flexible too. I’m sending it back.

I’m returning the mat I got and I am going to get this tray. Thank you for the link!

I needed something to catch the water that is running down shower curtain. I got the mat in the mail today. Even for what I needed it for the edge isn’t tall enough. It’s too flexible too. I’m sending it back.
I like the pan you and the other member sent me. Thank you!

I like the pan you and the other member sent me. Thank you!
You can take it to a hardware store and get the pvc pipe hook up for the drainage outlet then have it go into a bucket. If you just slightly elevate the back half of the pan a half inch it will help the flow forward and you will have less sitting water. Plastic shims could work really well for this along the back. Tape together to make them thicker?

I received the tray and the dimensions are good 👍 The hole for drainage is a little high so I’m making some adjustments. I have some tape used for RV roofs that I’m going to tape over the hole and seal it. My husband came up with an idea. He drilled a smaller hole in the bottom right below hole that we’re covering. We ran a clear vinyl tube barely up in the hole and glued it. After the glue dried we use clear bathroom caulking around the top and the bottom of the pan along the tube (see pics). Waiting for it to set for 24 hours. Logically it seems like everything should work OK. I am going to tilt the tray so that all the water runs towards the hole/tube. My goal is to have everything drain properly and just exchange out buckets as I need to. The mini refrigerator stand that the enclosure is going to sit on, that sits inside tray, is adjustable so that even though the tray is tilted, I can have the stand/enclosure be level.

Attachments

• IMG_5962.jpeg
    IMG_5962.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5964.jpeg
    IMG_5964.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back