Dubia roach substitutes? I live in Florida...

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I just got a marketing text this morning and thought of you friend!

Dubiaroaches.com is now carrying Discoid roaches! 100 roaches of the small size were $20.
YES!! That's the company I ordered from!! I ordered 25 for $6! They should be here by the weekend. MUCH better price than the other sites I found. Thanks for thinking of me! 🥰

I just got a marketing text this morning and thought of you friend!

Dubiaroaches.com is now carrying Discoid roaches! 100 roaches of the small size were $20.
I came here to say this same thing 😂 I also got the text! I love dubiaroaches.com I’ve had nothing but great experiences with them. Cheap, fast shipping, and great quality. Plus they always send a freebie sticker and every now and then I’ll get a free sample of different bugs!

Yes let’s keep each other updated! ☺️
Hey Stephh!
Dubia.com has FREE SHIPPING and a sale! I ordered 200 small discoids for $37. You have to go to the Free Shipping tab at the top of the page. The discoids are all the way to the bottom.

200 is a lot of roaches for my guy, but I'm hoping to get a colony started with them. I fed him his first ones this morning and he gobbled them up!

Hey Stephh!
Dubia.com has FREE SHIPPING and a sale! I ordered 200 small discoids for $37. You have to go to the Free Shipping tab at the top of the page. The discoids are all the way to the bottom.

200 is a lot of roaches for my guy, but I'm hoping to get a colony started with them. I fed him his first ones this morning and he gobbled them up!
Thank you Maggie!! I’m going to go ahead and order so more! My first batch of little guys got here today. 🥹

Back
Top Bottom