Eating help please

Don't put the vitamins in the water unless you are using a syringe.

Veileds can eat an assortment of greens such as dandelions, kale, endive, escarole, collards, veggies such as slivers of carrot, sweet potato, sweet red pepper, squash, zucchini, etc and a little fruit such as apple, pear, berries, melon as well as leaves from non-toxic plants such as pothos, hibiscus.
The size of the crickets may be too small for him. Also...if he's pooping he's eating.

Last edited:
sry

I had put this info in a previous forum sry I didn't think of it.
cham-male veil cham 3-4 months had him just over a week
handle -only handled him once since I got him for less than a min
feeding- I feed him a few crixs and butter worms in morning but he barely eat they last all day I put some in cup and free range some
supplements- flukers for all three supplement but he barely eating and haven't had him long I dust 5 time a week with out d3 and twice a month with multi vit and cali with d3 when I get that far along that will be my schedule
watering - I mist 4-5 times a day and have a dripper for a few mins three times he is drinking often there is no problem with that
fecal matter- his fecal is the normal urite and firmer poop when he goes which is once a day at most cause he barely eats
history - just got him from chameleon northwest
cage- 18-18-22 screen cage will get bigger one when he gets bigger prob going to build him a awesome custom enclosure
lighting- have a zilla t8 fluorescent fixture and a exo tera basking bulb 75 watt basking spot is in 93-95 mid level is mid 80s and lower level is mid 70 he has shade and sun plenty of diff level perches
plants- has one live umbrella plant in the which he likes to eat
cage height- the cage is eye level had it lower but learned that is bad so moved it up
location- I live in ohio

I had put this info in a previous forum sry I didn't think of it.
cham-male veil cham 3-4 months had him just over a week
handle -only handled him once since I got him for less than a min
feeding- I feed him a few crixs and butter worms in morning but he barely eat they last all day I put some in cup and free range some
supplements- flukers for all three supplement but he barely eating and haven't had him long I dust 5 time a week with out d3 and twice a month with multi vit and cali with d3 when I get that far along that will be my schedule
watering - I mist 4-5 times a day and have a dripper for a few mins three times he is drinking often there is no problem with that
fecal matter- his fecal is the normal urite and firmer poop when he goes which is once a day at most cause he barely eats
history - just got him from chameleon northwest
cage- 18-18-22 screen cage will get bigger one when he gets bigger prob going to build him a awesome custom enclosure
lighting- have a zilla t8 fluorescent fixture and a exo tera basking bulb 75 watt basking spot is in 93-95 mid level is mid 80s and lower level is mid 70 he has shade and sun plenty of diff level perches
plants- has one live umbrella plant in the which he likes to eat
cage height- the cage is eye level had it lower but learned that is bad so moved it up
location- I live in ohio

doesnt seem to be anything wrong, but maybe he was goten tired of the same insects, try som walking stiks incest or roaches, dubia be a good choise.

how are his colors? which colors that he show most of the time

I have dubias on the way but the shipping got delayed. he doesn't really stay one color but I would say its a medium green he has been getting lighter lately though

Back
Top Bottom