Egg Bin

NalaTheChamil

Hey guys! So today I picked up some new plants & an egg bin for my Cham. After I put it together it seems a bit smaller than I pictured. Just curious what other people think? It's a 6qt bin...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! So today I picked up some new plants & an egg bin for my Cham. After I put it together it seems a bit smaller than I pictured. Just curious what other people think? It's a 6qt bin...

I think its going to have to be bigger than that :-/ i had a bin bigger than that and my bubba wouldnt go near it i posted 2-3 times and everyone would say i needed atleast a 9-12 inch tall bucket so i just got back from home depot and got my self some sand and a bucket hopefully it works this time :( good luck with yours

Okay, we will see what happens with her tonight.. I covered most of her cage up with a towel leaving her to do her business in private. From what I can see she's not at the top of her cage so she might be down in the sand box. Fingers crossed! (y)

Is this cage just temporary for egg-laying or is it her everyday home? If she allways lives there, I would recommend putting a lot more climbing sticks in there, so she can utilize the entire cage. There is good information in the Enclosure section here on the page, if you have not seen it, and some inspirational pictures.

Is this cage just temporary for egg-laying or is it her everyday home? If she allways lives there, I would recommend putting a lot more climbing sticks in there, so she can utilize the entire cage. There is good information in the Enclosure section here on the page, if you have not seen it, and some inspirational pictures.
I agree, she needs many more horizontal branches so that she has lots of pathways and levels. She needs to be able to sit at varying levels from the heat lamp to thermoregulate herself.

Back
Top Bottom