Enclosure feedback plz

Ksauber

Just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks!
v6q05l.jpg

Looks awesome to me!

I honestly think it's a nice balance between plant cover and branches and space for the little guy.

You might wanna invest in drainage table when you get a bigger cage

I was going to ask what size the enclosure was because it looked a little small, but then I noticed your wee little guy/ girl climbing on the back mesh! Friggin' heart melted, so tiny!
Looks nice and full. Did you double check the temps where the heat lamp is hitting the mesh? If your guy likes to climb on the screen there is a good chance they will also like to BASK on the screen, so just make sure his/her underbelly doesn't get too hot! Provide different levels for your chameleon to bask at, that way it is their choice!
Cheers :)

You know you're supposed to keep your cham inside the cage. LOL, looks like he's outside.

Appears to be a great start.

Looks awesome to me!

I honestly think it's a nice balance between plant cover and branches and space for the little guy.

You might wanna invest in drainage table when you get a bigger cage

Thanks! I am definitely going to start figuring something out for drainage! I already have the bigger cage waiting for him to grow up, but drainage will definitely be an issue!

I was going to ask what size the enclosure was because it looked a little small, but then I noticed your wee little guy/ girl climbing on the back mesh! Friggin' heart melted, so tiny!
Looks nice and full. Did you double check the temps where the heat lamp is hitting the mesh? If your guy likes to climb on the screen there is a good chance they will also like to BASK on the screen, so just make sure his/her underbelly doesn't get too hot! Provide different levels for your chameleon to bask at, that way it is their choice!
Cheers :)

Yeah it is a small cage, but he is tiny! I do have the bigger one waiting though :) I did check the temps, and they are good, but he is a branch-basker for the most part. I don't know why he decided to climb the cage today while I was taking the pic, but I guess he wanted to show off for the forum lol.

great job, take pics!!!:D
they grow so fast:(

I am taking a ton! I can't wait for him to get a little bigger. He seems so fragile right now! But adorable lol.

Looks great for him right now. Maybe just some fake vines zip lined to one side of the cage for him to "hide"

Looks great for him right now. Maybe just some fake vines zip lined to one side of the cage for him to "hide"

That's a good idea :) I will have to find my mini zip ties, but when I do I will put some in. Right now he likes hiding behind the huge leaves and creeping around corners. (Hence his name, Creeper)

Back
Top Bottom